Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sorry, Mary Poppins-I didn't mean it!

I'm not sure what is up with Little, but there has been a lot of waking up in the middle of the night lately.  Sometimes, it's a kvetchy-not-quite-awake crying, which will peter in and out for a few minutes (unless she manages to pull herself upright and then try to fall asleep standing at the side of her crib, that is apparently NOT SO COMFORTABLE), sometimes it's an all-out WAH-FREAKING-AH that lasts for hours.  And wakes up her brother.  Though, not, apparently, the only other adult in the house.

So, last night, I went to sleep ridiculously early.  And though Little did wake up before dawn, I got a decent amount of sleep.

Unfortunately, I spent the entire night dreaming I was trying to get Little to sleep.  Oh, and plotting to do in Mary Poppins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment