Saturday, April 23, 2011

On the sixth night of Passover...

...my true love found the stash of chocolate covered matzah. 

I have hidden the rest in a safe and secure location.

(I.E., I ate it.)

Hope he doesn't find the chocolate chips.  I haven't had a real coffee in...about a week.  I'm really thinking of his well being, actually.  I'm totally altruistic that way.

Also, there is a rather elaborate contraption under my dining room table.  I am lead to believe that it is a moth trap.  They are apparently supposed to be attracted by the tower of paper towels that hit the light fixture.

Oh, and there's a preponderance of matzah crumbs on the floor of the family room, which is somewhat odd as I don't recall anyone actually eating matzah in here.  Which is unfortunate, given the fact that the vacuum cleaner was accidentally put away with chumaz appliances.

No comments:

Post a Comment