Monday, September 27, 2010

gwhat's gup?

My baby is 13 months old.  For the sake of anonymity (she can't help who her mother is, poor girl), I will refer to her as little G, or g.  'Cause I think it's cute.

Any way, here's a real time G report.

Carefully unpacking the clean laundry basket into bumbo seat.
Hm.  Can't get her to wear headbands, but she will put Daddy's socks on her head.
Um, honey, cheese doesn't go into the clean laundry...
Yes, I guess toast DOES taste better once you've dropped it on the floor a few times...

Ok, we like to right CLICK. and sHE FOUND THE CAPS LOCK. 

Let's see if we can get a word from our sponsor, shall we?


aaaaaaaZE`

Back to me: G tried to navigate away from the page, and I've taken over.  Now, we have screams.  Gotta go!

More at 11


                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment